8.12.2011

Woh Woh Woh


Well, we're 17 weeks now! Since my last post, we had a doctor's appointment, I made my first trip to the maternity section and we've even ordered our nursery furniture!

Our last doctor's appointment was a week ago. We got to hear the heartbeat again, which is so surreal! I love hearing that woh woh woh sound... so amazing! I've gained two pounds, which is very hard for me to imagine because my tummy is really poking out now. I thought for sure I was going to step on that scale and I was going to be up 10, lol! That being said, Dr. Schroeder said two pounds was perfect for how far along I was.

I'm also still waiting for this "glow" I've heard my whole life that pregnant women have. Currently, I have a stuffy nose, bleeding gums and acne that rivals a 13-year-old's. I'm looking pretty horrific these days, but sweet Justin keeps assuring me of how beautiful I am. All in all though, I can't really complain. Being pregnant has been a breeze so far... let's hope we keep this up!

Also, here are some pics of my growing bump! Here I am at 16 weeks preggers before going out for Lauren's birthday last weekend.

Lauren's birthday was a ton of fun! It was soo good to see her and Carlycakes since I hadn't seen them since I told them I'm expecting. That weekend also most likely marked my last visit to a bar before the baby comes, lol. Going to a bar when you literally can't drink is really strange... plus I had convinced myself that I was causing permanent hearing damage to our unborn child. Thank God this is one fear that Google actually debunked for me!

Other than that, the countdown has started... we only have 17 more days until we find out if Baby Wood is a boy or a girl. We can't wait to find out! Until then let us know what you think...



2 comments: